The output signal is galvanically isolated from the input signal and the power supply.
- with SD/SDHC card,
- with Ethernet and internal file system memory.Transducer is available in 3 versions:
Features and functions:
- Programmable input
- DC parameters
- current via shunts +/- 150mV
- voltage 0…12/48/100/250V or 0…600/1000V with additional resistor
- 1 x analog 0/4…20mA or 0…10V
- 1 x relay, optionally changeable to 0/4…20mA or 0…10V analog output
- 1 x additional relay, optionally changeable to 0…24V d.c. supply output
- LCD 2 x 8 characters with LED backlight
- Supply: 85..253 V a.c./d.c. or 20…40 V a.c./d.c., / 20…60 V d.c.
- Conversion of measured values into an output signal on the base of the individual linear characteristic
- 1 or 2 alarm relays with NO contact operating in 6 modes
- Additional supplying output 24 V d.c 30 mA switched-on/switched-off (option).
- Recording of input signals in internal file, on SD/SDHC card (option) or internal file system memory (option).
- Interface RS-485 Modbus RTU.
- RS-485 Master/Monitor mode – possibility to poll 1 device.
- SD/SDHC support (option).
- Interface Ethernet 10/100 BASE-T (option).
- Protocol: Modbus TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP.
- Services: www server, ft p server, client DHCP
- Dimension: 45 x 120 x 100mm