The ND30 meter is a programmable digital instrument designed for the measurement of 1-phase 2-wire and 3-phase 3 and 4-wire power network parameters in balanced or unbalanced systems. The measured values are displayed on a 3.5″ TFT full-colour screen, resolution: 320 (240 pixels). The meter enables control and optimisation of the power electronic devices, systems and industrial installations. The meter provides measurement of: RMS of voltage and current, active, reactive and apparent voltage / up to 51st/, THD of voltage and current, averaged active and apparent power P Demand, S Demand, averaged current I Demand /15, 30 or 60 minutes/. Voltages and currents are multiplied by given voltage and current ratios of the measuring transformers. Power and energy indications take into account all programmed ratio values. The value of each measured value can be transmitted to the master system via the RS-485 or Ethernet interface. Three relay outputs signal the overflow of the chosen value and the programmable analogue output maps the assigned parameter. The temperature inputs can be used to control the temperature of the transformers windings, motors.
• Measurement and recording of 54 power network parameters, including current and voltage harmonics up to 51st,
• User programmable system types, 1-phase 2-wire or 3-phase 3 or 4-wire balanced and unbalanced.
• Graphical colour display: LCD TFT 3,5’’, 320 x 240 pixels, fully configurable by a user
• Indications include the values of programmed ratios.
• Memory of minimum and maximum values.
• Programmable VT and CT ratio for Medium and Low Voltage applications
• 2 programmable configurable alarm outputs.
• Optional: analogue output 0/4…20 mA and 2 PT 100 inputs (eg. for measurement of transformer temperature).
• Data archiving in the internal memory 8 GB (optional).
• Digital output RS-485 – MODBUS protocol.
• Modern and user-friendly Ethernet interface 10/100 BASE-T (optional):
protocol: MODBUS TCP/iP, HTTP, FTP,
services: www server, ftp server, DHCP client.
• Free Conﬁguration and monitoring software available (1 meter license)
• Battery backup RTC.
• Protection grade from the front window: IP65
• Overall dimensions: 96 x 96 x 77 mm