- Possibility of displaying the measured value and time simultaneously or an uncalculated quantity or unit (programmable unit of measured quantity).
- Meter programming from keyboard or through the RS-485 interface by means of the free eCon software.
- 4 alarm outputs with signalling on LED diodes, working in 7 different modes (option).
- Conversion of any measured value into an analog signal 0/4...20 mA or 0...10 V (option).
- Storage of minimal and maximal values for all measured quantities.
- Supply of object transducers.
- 32-point individual characteristic for the measured value.
- Mathematical functions for converting the measured value.