N32P 1-phase power network meter, measurement of single-phase network parameters: voltage, current, active, reactive and apparent power, cos φ, tg φ, frequency, active, reactive and apparent energy, active power 15 minutes, voltage 10 minutes. Current and voltage harmonics analysis up to 51st. (measurements available via rs-485).
N32 meter is destined to measure
- Single-phase network parameters: voltage, current, active, reactive and apparent power, cosφ, tgφ, frequency, active, reactive and apparent energy, active power 15 minutes, voltage 10 minutes.
- Current and voltage harmonics analysis up to 51st (measurements available via RS-485).
- Current 0…1 or 0…5A
- Voltage 0…100V / 0…230V / 0…400V
- Analog 0/4...20mA or 0...10V (option)
- Relays (1 or 4)
- Binary (OC)
- Two-line LCD display with high contrast and built-in backlighting.
- Possibility of displaying the measured value and time simultaneously or an second measured value or unit (automatically displayed unit of measured quantity).
- High sampling frequency of measured signals 8 kHz.
- Parameters programming via buttons or RS-485 interface and free eCon software.
- 4 alarm outputs with signaling on led diodes, working in 7 different modes (option).
- Possibility to program each of the alarms to react to a different measurements.
- The function of the switch-on delay and switch-off delay of the alarm with the alarm event memory.
- Pulse output to control energy consumption.
- Conversion of any measured value into an analog signal 0/4...20 mA or 0...10V (option).
- Memory of minimal and maximal values for all measured quantities.