The N32O meter is designed to measure the number of pulses, frequency, rotational speed, period, working time counter. The meter works with encoders. The meter has 2 universal measurement inputs and 2 additional configurable binary inputs that can be used to control the counting (start, stop, reset) or as additional counter inputs. N32O also measures the instantaneous and total value, thanks to which, using one measuring input, we can measure, for example, instantaneous flow and water consumption.
- Input :
- rotation speed,
- hour meter
- Two-line high-contrast LCD display, with built-in backlight. The display configuration allows for presentation of
- any values measured in both fields
- measured value and units (56 units selectable)
- measured value and time
- Programming the meter from the keyboard or via the RS485 interface using the free eCon program.
- Four alarm outputs with signaling on the display, operating in 7 different modes
- Conversion of any measured value into an analog signal 0/4 … 20 mA or 0 … 10 V.
- Memory of minimal and maximal values for the measured quantity.
- Power supply of object transducers 24 V d.c.
- 32-point individual characteristic for the measured value.
- Mathematical functions for converting the measured value.