Indicators of N24 series are destined for measurement of d.c. voltage or d.c. current, temperature from Pt100 sensors and J, K thermocouples, a.c. voltage and a.c. current.
Thank to competitive price they are ideal solution for low-budget applications.The device fulfills the requirements of III installation’s category for the products designed to industrial application – see the video presenting, how important it is.
- 4-digit LED display, digits of 20 mm high,
- Possible configuration of parameters through the PD14programmer and the free delivered LPConfig program,
- Precision of displayed results (decimal point),
- Measurement averaging time,
- Recounting of indications (individual characteristic),
- Automatic or manual compensation: temperature of cold junction for measurements with thermocouples or wire resistance for Pt100 sensors (N24T),
- Supply: 85…253 V a.c./d.c. or 20…24 V a.c./d.c., 110 V a.c., 230 V a.c.
- Casing protection grade: IP65
- Overall dimensions: 96 x 48 x 64 mm
- See also the new configurable indicator of the N25 series with a 5-digit display.